Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Viva La Verve June Week 2 Recap and Viewfinder

Hello Verve fans, it's Charmaine with this week's recap and viewfinder for Stacey's Week 2 sketch.  


We'll have 4 June challenges... play along with us and link each of your challenge creations to our Entry Form link list. The link list will be up for the whole month and we'll choose a random winner at the end of the month to win a $100 gift voucher to Verve. Challenge rules can be found on the Rules tab at the top of the blog or by clicking here.  You don't have to complete all of the sketches to win, but the more cards you enter, the greater your odds of winning.   Verve stamps are not required to play, but we do love to see 'em!  We'll also be highlighting a couple of our favorite link-ups each Tuesday, so be sure to get your links in if you're crafting over the weekend.


Here is the Week 2 sketch....


Here is my take on Stacey's awesome sketch!  I used the NEW Psalm 19:14 Plain Jane that is releasing this Friday!!  I used papers from the Family Ties Collection from Pebbles.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed on a piece die cut with the Rounded Rectangle Die.  The ribbon is from the Stormy Skies Ribbon Collection.  I used some sequins from the Shine Bright Sequin Mix and leaves from the Sprightly Sprigs Die Set.  
Here are a few beautiful cards I spied in the link-up this week...


I really thought this card from Lisa was just beautiful!  I love the elegant, soft feel of the card and the pop of color she added with the flowers!!



This card from Ellen really caught my eye!  I LOVE the modern feel it has with the patterns and colors.  That doily gives a "not so frilly" feel that I really like!!  She used the Coffee set along with the Coffee Word Die.  



This last one from Hillary also caught my eye with those bold colors!  Just beautiful!!  Hillary used Joyful Blooms and Unto Us as well as the Joyful Blooms, Leafy Sprigs and Classy Label Dies. 

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful creations with us! Be sure to join us on Friday for some brand new inspiration for our 3rd Viva La Verve of June.